- These Terms & Conditions & User Agreement (also herein “terms and conditions”, “Agreement” or “agreement”) set forth how Mădălina “Madi” Mihalcea (also herein, “Madi Mihalcea”, “I”, “me” or “my”) and you the user (also herein, “you”, “your”, “user”), agree to respect and treat each other while and after you are using my website, pages and other information published through www.madimihalcea.ro.
- Copyright & Trademark Notice: Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Madi Mihalcea, Copyright © 2016-2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of reading the information on this site, for your own education, for shopping on this site or for placing an order through this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without my prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- No Professional Advice: The beneficial low and no-cost advice shared on our site has been provided for general educational purposes only and for no other purpose. Nothing I provide for you here is intended to replace any form of competent professional advice. If you are in need of professional advice, including medical, mental health, legal, accounting or tax advice, or any other form of professional advice, then you should seek out a competent professional in that area who can ensure you are provided help that is specific to your particular situation and circumstances.
- No FDA Evaluation: The advice shared on this site has not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor are the products and methods intended to replace proper medical help.
- Federal Trade Commission Disclosure: This website and its information are written, edited and published by Madi Mihalcea, which claims sole and exclusive ownership of its content. For questions about this website or its content, please contact me using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. I don’t accept forms of cash advertising, direct sponsorship, affiliate sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
- Other Terms & Conditions: I make no guarantees or warranties about any information on my site, including without limitation any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Anyone subscribing to my website or using any of our programs, posts or pages is also agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, and any user providing me their email address in exchange for our delivering any content to them personally or who is registering for one or more of my webinars or videos also is assenting and agreeing to receive emails from me on a regular basis. Any of my subscribers may opt out at any time by reply email, if the email was sent directly by me, or otherwise by unsubscribing as provided in the footer of our emails. I love my subscribers and will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties. These terms and conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you may have copies of in any form, regardless of whether we have signed them or not. I reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed under the laws of Romania.
- Severability and Interpretation: Whenever possible each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. I and you agree that any ambiguity or vagueness of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement.
- Survival: All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
- Arbitration: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in Bucharest, Romania or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should any arbitration be commenced between the parties to this agreement concerning this agreement, or the rights and duties of either in relation thereto, the party prevailing in such arbitration shall be entitled, in addition to such relief as may be granted, to its attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration.
- Limitation of Liability: Madi Mihalcea shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Madi Mihalcea was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of my content, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
- Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Madi Mihalcea from and against any and all property damage, personal injuries or death and other liability, loss, cost, expense, or damage, including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of user’s use or misuse, whether intentional or negligent, of Madi Mihalcea’s content and information and from user’s breach of any of the terms contained in this agreement.
- Counterparts: This agreement may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement; it’s understood that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent (and, as applicable, the assent of the company, group or organization you represent) to all of these terms and conditions.
- Headings: The headings for sections herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this agreement.
END OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Legal Template provided by SimplyDoneLegal.com; Copyright © 2015-2016, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; used here by written permission; last updated June 22, 2018.
The original Legal Template for these Terms & Conditions was provided to us for FREE by SimplyDoneLegal.com. You also can get your own FREE EDITABLE version of this Legal Template to use for your own website or business by going here: https://goo.gl/t7jhLQ. Enjoy!