Hi! I’m Madi, your Virtual Administrative Assistant, from Bucharest, Romania.
I’m here to offer you support with the administrative tasks that need to get done to run a successful, smooth business.
I’m specialized in researching, creating, and customizing workflows, checklists, and templates for you to have effective, harmonious, nurturing partnerships with your clients.
I have over 5 years of experience working virtually and independently, so it has become natural for me to create systems to improve efficiency for both my clients and me.
Outsource your office duties, reclaim your time, and do only what you do best and enjoy.
- email management
- checking email
- responding to your clients’ basic questions and inquiries
- sending reminders to your clients
- sending thank you emails
- managing spam
- creating basic email templates for every step in your relationship with your clients (e.g. before and after the discovery call, onboarding as a client, sending deliverables, sending reminders, etc)
- calendar management
- establishing a calendar system
- creating a professional email signature
- updating the calendar with new events and meetings
- setting up meetings on your behalf with your clients, collaborators, businesses, salespeople
- setup of scheduling systems
- customer service
- responding to customers inquiries
- ask clients for feedback and processing it into testimonials for your services
- sending reminders for payments to your clients
- communicating with customer care representatives of the systems and products you use for tech support, refund issues, etc.
- launching and maintaining cloud computing accounts (Google Drive, DropBox, etc)
- word processing: editing, proofreading documents and other types of content
- data entry
- digital files organization (photos, documents, etc)
- accountability partner
- setting up to-do lists for you
- setting up reminders for you
- researching on important data, statistics, and facts for meetings, presentations, services, products, blogs, decisions, etc
- keyword search
- image and chart search
- rates and prices search
- domain availability search
- create Pinterest boards on specific topics
- job descriptions search
- any other web search that you don’t have time for
- compiling the information found in easy to grasp documents, tables or charts
Basic Social Media Support:
- schedule posts on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- maintain the editorial calendar
- engage with followers
- setup of Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram or Twitter accounts
- Facebook group management (posting, engaging, making sure the guidelines are respected)
- ***NOTE*** you provide all the content (text and images)
Basic WordPress Blog Support:
- WordPress updates
- backups and plugins updates
- blog posting (NOTE: you provide the content, i.e. the text and the images)
- maintaining the editorial calendar
- blog traffic reporting
- replying to blog post comments
Basic Email Marketing Support:
- setup of accounts, systems, and processes
- basic newsletter design and editing
- review and streamline procedures
- systems and organization management
- landing pages
- NOTE: you provide the content, i.e. the text and the images
Online Events Coordinator:
- setting up a workflow and email templates for interacting with your participants from registration to the follow-up after the event
- sending invitations
- email customer support
- teaching platform support
- social media promotion (*with the content you provide*)
- handouts (basic design) with the text and images you provide
- PowerPoint presentation design with the text and images you provide
Basic Visual Design:
- social media visuals, graphics
- PowerPoint slides design
- PDFs: printables, workbooks, worksheets, guides, etc.
- (1) you provide the text and images (optional, I can search for images)
- (2) you have 2 revisions per task/ document/ stack of images
What I DON’T do:
- content writing
- marketing strategy
- selling strategy
- web design
- travel bookings
- audio editing
- video editing
- any task that implies making decisions for you
- any task that implies making purchases for you
Keep in mind that a Virtual Administrative Assistant cannot handle tasks that are the responsibility of other types of virtual staff, like graphic designers, web developers, video and audio editors, content writers, copywriters, SEO experts, etc.
Not sure if what you want is (not) in this category? No problem. I will let you know each time. Just ask. 🙂
US$20 / hour
for meetings and online live assistance (exception: our very first meeting; there’s no charge for it)
US$17 / hour
for everything else
The payment is done weekly, through PayPal.
You will receive a report on Friday with the tasks done and the amount calculated per minute (e.g. if a task takes me 16 minutes, you will pay for 16 minutes, not for an hour).
There is no minimum amount of hours per week.
Send me a message through the form below.
Your email address will be used for replying to your inquiry, nothing else.