Hi, I’m Madi…
I create ease and momentum for business owners by taking care of their administrative tasks and freeing hours upon hours per week for them.
I offer both done-with-you and done-for-you services so that you accomplish what you want in your business with more flow and speed.
My assistance will help you to:
● Have a sense of ease and flow going through your week.
● Live a spaciousness-focused lifestyle while creating positive change in the world.
● Relieve the pressure of making everything yourself.
● Have more time and energy for the goals and activities that matter to you.
● Give yourself more freedom to choose how you spend your time.
Working with me will feel like a great decision if:
● You are overwhelmed by your current workload.
● You are done with putting too much on your plate.
● You have better things to do than sit behind a computer screen, going cross-eyed with all the proofreading and editing your blog posts.
● You become impatient while uploading your content to learning platforms like Thinkific and Teachable or scheduling posts on social media.
● You want to channel your energy into money-making activities and high-value opportunities, not repetitive tasks like formatting newsletters or updating your website with your latest content.
● You need to outsource the meticulous work like social media graphics or internet research and get more time and head-space for your business development, self-care, family, and fun.
How to know if this is a good fit for you:
● You are clear on what tasks you want to pass on and have an idea about how to delegate tasks clearly.
● You are emotionally ready to let go of control in certain areas of your business.
● You are aware you won’t get rid of the tasks altogether and are willing to take the time to send instructions and give feedback.
● You appreciate the power of handing over tedious but important tasks in your business.
It feels so good to feel supported!
Madi doesn’t just do what I request, but she really thinks about it and also offers suggestions or other ways of doing it. I LOVE how positive she is and how attentive to details. I don’t have to double-check her work like I feared I’d have to with a VA.
I came into this relationship with a desire for help on the back-end and got a partner caring about my growth and my business growth. This allowed me to focus on what I love to do instead of what I had to do and saved me so much time.
Madi’s work saves me time and headaches.
She loves to organize and set up tech which makes me feel good as this is just not my cup of tea and I spend way too much time trying to figure out how I want it to be. Having her just an email away creates ease for me as I know I can rely on her, and she always makes sure that I am satisfied with what she creates for me.